-TheMayor

Im just as amped for the new Basketball season as the next fan!! Big games, buzzer-beaters, 40-point performances, clutch moments, the race for playoff contention.. AMAZING!!! Nothing like seeing your team make a run for the title.

With that being said after the Lakers traded off Eddie Jones and Nick Van Exel waaaay back when.. I decided I was gonna roll with the Clippers(But I LOVE KOBE)...What the hell was I thinking???? I opened the door to a b-ball life of mediocrity .......and even that is an understatement.

I get tired of not being interested as a fan of my team around the week before the All-Star Game.. Tired of losing games because "defense" is ignored every night.. (I could drive the lane on the Clippers last year).. Tired of players playing for a contract and not a ring.. Tired of hearing coaches come up with EVERY f*ckin excuse in the book and not taking the blame himself.. Tired of not getting a game on ESPN or TNT cause the world could care less.. Tired of being quiet when I'm around and every one is talking about their Favorite Team..TIRED!!!!!!

Somehow I think I speak for a majority of Clipper fans.. Every year your hopes of getting to the playoffs washed away... Real fast too!! Like they start looking bad like the 3rd week of the season.. So know I ask myself am I wrong for turning my back on them next year if we dont make some kind of drastic improvement this season????

I mean if your team represent you....That would mean I'm a loser....And I cannot claim that..So here we go again Clippers.. Make me proud..Unless wer'e getting a divorce!!

PEACE,
I'm out like the Clippers come playoff time (haha I could say that, but you cant)

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment